The Royal Surrey Breast team offer a comprehensive range of care for patients presenting with a range of breast conditions
- One Stop Breast Clinic - for those patients with a new breast symptom
- Breast pain clinic - for the investigation and management of patients with breast pain
- Family History Clinic - for the assessment and management of patients with a family history of breast cancer
- Oncoplastic Clinic - for those patients who have previously undergone breast surgery either for the treatment of breast cancer or in the cosmetic sector
- Gene carrier Clinic - Joining with teams from gynaecology, genetics, psychology and our breast care nurses we offer a regional monthly specialist clinic for those patients at high risk of developing breast cancer either due to a genetic predisposition or as a result of previous treatments for other conditions.